The Panasonic Eluga Icon is exclusively available on amazon.in (amazon India). The phone features a 13MP primary camera and a 8MP front facing camera. Let’s take a look at the camera specs.
Panasonic Eluga Icon Camera Key Features
- 13MP (4128×3096 pixel image resolution)
- f/2.2 aperture lens
- HDR capture
- Auto focus
- Single LED flash
- 1080p 30fps video recording
- V-gesture shot (take selfies without touching the phone)
The phone has a 720x1280pixel 5.5-inch IPS OGS display. You can view the product specs on mobile.panasonic.co.in here.
The Panasonic Eluga Icon is a budget phone, and therefore it doesn’t have any of the great camera features you find on other mid-range phones. There is very little information about the camera specs. This phone main benefits is its 8x Octa Core processor and the camera seems like a secondary feature here, but it has the basic camera features you can expect from an entry-level device: LED flash, 1080p video recording, auto focus and good resolution for the front-facing camera for taking selfies.
If I have more information about the Panasonic Eluga Icon camera sensor size, pixel size, etc., I’ll post them here.
More Reviews and Articles
- Meizu m2 Camera Specs
- HTC One Mini 2 Camera Specs vs HTC One (M8) / One Mini – What’s changed?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Camera Specs
- Google Nexus 6 Camera Specs
- Nokia Lumia 830 Main Camera Specs In-Depth
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs S4 Camera Specs Comparison
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs iPhone 5S – Camera Specs Comparison
- Nexus 9 camera Specs Overview
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Camera Specs